Business Name: Erin McGrath | Photographer
ABN: 39 438 197 283
Plan completed by: Erin McGrath
Date reviewed: 25 October 2021
The photographer will follow all COVID guidelines as directed by Worksafe Tasmania and will abide by all public health orders and health directions as they apply to the photographer.
- Cleaning and hygiene.
Cleaning: The photographer will prepare, implement and maintain a schedule for cleaning, and where appropriate disinfecting, that ensures the workspace is routinely cleaned. This must include furniture, equipment and other items.
Hygiene: The photographer has put a hygiene procedure in place to ensure all persons at the workplace are observing appropriate hygiene measures to minimise the risk of exposure to, contracting or spreading COVID-19 within the workplace.
- Restrictions on entry.
All reasonable steps have been taken by the photographer to ensure that a worker or others do not enter or attend the workplace if displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19 or the worker/other has been required to isolate or quarantine.
- Physical distancing.
Both client and photographer must take all reasonable steps to ensure as far as is reasonably practicable in the circumstances that:
– Each person at the workplace, or entering or leaving the workplace, maintains a distance of at least 1.5 metres from each other, and
– the total number of people present in a single space, at any one time, does not exceed the number calculated according to the current density requirement.
- Providing instruction, training and supervision.
The photographer will provide each worker at the workplace (including contractors and volunteers) with information, training and instruction on:
– the risks in relation to COVID-19, and
– the control measures implemented in the workplace to mitigate those risks, in relation to COVID-19. The photographer will provide adequate supervision to ensure control measures are implemented in the workplace in relation to COVID-19.
- Responding to an incident of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Contact details for all persons being photographed will be collected prior to the session, and check in required on entry. Any exposure to a person with COVID-19 will result in the photographer notifying Public Health by phoning 1800 671 738 and closure of this business until it is declared safe to re-open by the relevant authorities.
The Photographer is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.